Customer Service Executive
We are looking for a smart, dynamic part time Customer Service Executive to manage all aspects of Wyse London customer service and supporting our E-Commerce department.
You will maintain excellent relationships with our client base, to ensure both order and customer satisfaction that is second to none.
Your ability to support our sales team and coordinate across departments will be essential to the role.
This is a full time role (9-5pm) Mon-Thurs in the office and Fridays from home.
- Responsible for all aspects of Wyse London customer service.
- Handle all calls, emails and messages for the e-commerce business on a daily basis and ensure adequate cover is provided during any absence.
- Managing live customer chat online.
- Supporting our sales team and developing excellent communication with all departments including warehouse/ fulfilment centre.
- Handling administrative duties.
- Processing returns and exchanges in line with company policies.
- Daily communication on warehouse queries, packaging management and postage/courier issues.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Collaborative, with strong interpersonal skills and team -orientation.
- Computer literate (Excel and MS Office).
- Excellent organisational, administrative and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, occasionally to tight timelines and approach work with dynamism and initiative.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time.
- Resilient and adaptable.
Previous customer service skills are essential, preferably from a customer service role.