Position: Sales Associate (Full and part time positions available)
Reports to: Store Manager
We are looking to recruit experienced Sales Associates to join our London standalone stores. You will be experienced in providing excellent customer service, driving sales and building relationships with our customers. You will assist the Store Manager in serving customers and with general store operations. You will also be involved with advising customers on ways to style our clothing.
The positions are based in our existing London store in Marylebone High Street and our new London store opening in the King's Road in December.
We are looking for full and part time Sales Associates.
- Offering styling advice
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador
- Store operations, deliveries and stock transfers
- Opening /closing the store (key holder)
- Till operations, cash handling and placing online orders
- Providing excellent customer service
Knowledge / Skills:
- Fashion retail experience, ideally from a luxury retail brand
- Excellent customer service skills
- Able to build relationships with our customers
- Able to work as part of a team and independently
- An interest in fashion would be preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to multitask
- Proactive and shows initiative