Working closely with the Buying Team, the Admin Assistant will be responsible for the set-up of new styles and purchase orders, ensuring clear communication with the E-commerce team and suppliers. They will have responsibility for all sample management, ensuring styles are available for all shoots, events and fit sessions. Close communication will be needed with all areas of the business including Design, Marketing, E-commerce and Customer Services, ensuring clear information is passed on. The candidate will need to have excellent organisation skills, highly accurate and good time management with a passion for clothing.
This full-time position is based in Head Office at Shepherds Bush, Monday-Thursday in office and Fridays from home. 9am-5pm.
- Maintaining CP, communicating with suppliers regularly to ensure that key deadlines are met and any risks to deliveries are highlighted in advance and shared with wider team.
Regular CP calls to help build supplier relationships.
- Support on Monday trade, pulling best and worst products and assisting trade prep
- Provide administrative support to the Assistant buyer and the wider team
- Responsible for raising PO’s and updating all relevant documents, PO tracking and management; ensure POs are delivered in a timely manner to support stock flow. Maintain all internal systems with accurate information.
- Sample management: organising, preparing and tracking samples for LIVE’s, press, shoots and organising couriers.
- Owning approvals process and managing up to Assistant buyer to ensure deadlines are met.
- Responsible for sending out courier packages and opening post daily.
- Carrying out online comparative shopping to develop and maintain knowledge of the current marketplace.
- Assisting team meetings- helping with sign off’s and picture packs; preparing these for monthly assortment reviews and sign offs
- Prepping for fit sessions, by logging all styles on fit list in a timely manner and keeping fit room clear.
Knowledge / Skills:
- The ability to work on your own initiative and in a fast-paced environment
- A strong team ethos – working collaboratively, building excellent relationships and communicating confidently to both peers and suppliers
- The ability to work well in a team but with the ability to strive in individual tasks
- Highly organised with excellent time keeping skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Exceptional attention to detail