Position: Customer Service Assistant
Reports to: Customer Service Manager
We are looking for a smart, dynamic CSA to handle all aspects of Wyse London customer service and contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting our E-Commerce department.
Your ability to support our sales team and coordinate across departments will be essential to the role.
The flexible part time position (including Saturday) is predominantly based in Head Office at Shepherds Bush, with some remote working available.
- Handle calls, emails and messages for the e-commerce business on a daily basis & ensure adequate cover is managed in any absence
- Oversee live customer chat online
Coordinate sales activities and maintain strong customer relationships. Supporting our sales team and developing excellent communication with all departments including warehouse/fulfilment centre
- Handling administrative duties
- Processing returns & exchanges in line with company policies
- Daily communication on warehouse queries, packaging management and postage/courier issues
Knowledge / Skills:
Exceptional customer service and communication skills – both written and verbal
Collaborative, with strong interpersonal skills and team - orientation
- Computer literate (Excel and MS Office)
Excellent organisational, administrative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure, occasionally to tight timelines and approach work with dynamism and initiative
The ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time
Resilient and adaptable
- Previous customer service skills essential
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your CV. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Back to the Careers Page