Position: Marketing Coordinator
Reports to: Senior Marketing Manager
This role will be supporting the Senior Marketing Manager in delivering all marketing activity for the business, with a focus on ensuring the smooth running of assets and plans across digital channels.
It will involve a close working relationship with the graphic designer, e-commerce team, product team and external agencies.
This is a full-time role, with 4 days a week in the office at Shepherds Bush, with working from home on Fridays.
- Email - Briefing, building, proofing and scheduling emails in Klaviyo. Regular upkeep of imagery within automated flows.
- Paid media admin – supporting senior marketing manager in briefing assets to the graphic design and handing over in a timely manner to the paid media agencies.
- Regular reporting – email performance, new customer performance, competitor performance.
- Affiliate marketing admin – approving affiliate publishers, monthly updates on performance, upkeep of assets in the platform (Rakuten)
- PR & Influencer admin – management and tracking of sample requests and gifting, coordinating with the Buying team, stores and customer services.
- Social media admin – tagging product on feeds, maintaining the weekly social calendar, coordinating samples needed to support content, posting existing content on tiktok and threads.
- Maintaining the creative Trello board for weekly rolling design tasks
- Ensuring smooth process of ecomm shoot imagery post production (retouch comments, saving imagery, communication to team when imagery is back)
- Ad hoc team admin as needed.
- Must have an interest and be passionate about marketing, retail and ecommerce.
- Clear, prompt and concise communication style
- Excellent attention to detail and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, being flexible to the changing needs of the business
- Positive, ‘can-do’ attitude and willingness to be involved with all areas of the business
- Self-starter with a high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel would be beneficial.
- Any experience in Klaviyo, Rakuten,, social media channels with would be preferable.
If you are interested in this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and your CV. Only successful applicants will be contacted.